1. Privacy StatementEnymedia is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We have structured our Web site so that, in general, you can visit Enymedia on the Web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
Once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your contact/client relationship with Enymedia.
3. What we collectOn some Enymedia web sites, you can subscribe to different events and seminars, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are name, contact and some preference information.
In order to tailor our subsequent communications to you and continuously improve our products and services (including registration), we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your professional interests, demographics and more detailed contact preferences.
4. How we use itEnymedia uses your information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service, whether as a visitor of the firm, contact or client.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research or to provide you with marketing information we think would be of particular interest. At a minimum, we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing or market research contact. We will also follow local requirements, such as allowing you to opt in before receiving unsolicited contact, where applicable.
5. Who we share it withEnymedia will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to others. Unless we have your permission or are required by law, we will only share the personal data you provide online with other Enymedia entities and/or business partners who are acting on our behalf for the uses described in "how we use it". Such Enymedia entities and/or business partners are governed by our privacy policies with respect to the use of this data and are bound by the appropriate confidentiality agreements.
6. ChoiceEnymedia will not use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without first letting you know and offering you a choice. As previously stated, we will also provide you the opportunity to let us know if you do not wish to receive unsolicited direct marketing materials from us and we will do everything we can to honour such requests.
7. Accuracy & AccessEnymedia strives to keep your personally identifiable information accurate.
We will provide you with access to your information, including making every effort to provide you with online access to your registration data so that you may view, update or correct your information.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections. To access your personally identifiable information, return to the web page where you originally entered it and follow the instructions on that web page. To opt-out of Enymedia contact, provide your name, email and/or address and relevant information about subscriptions or registrations you may have with Enymedia.
This opt-out will cancel all marketing and support communication and newsletters, including offline subscriptions. Certain areas of Enymedia's Web sites may limit access to specific individuals through the use of passwords and through providing personally data.
Thus, Enymedia does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so at your own risk.