Design FAQQ: If I don't want to update my own website content, can Enymedia do it for me?
Q: What happens if I have problems using Site Control?
Q: Do I need to purchase a domain name?
Q: What if I already have a domain name?
Q: How long will it take to build a Web site?
Q: Can Enymedia help me promote my website?
Q: Will I need Enymedia to maintain my website once it's developed?
Q: How do I pay for additional services such as maintenance or training?
- If I don't want to update my own website content, can Enymedia do it for me?
- Of course! We offer a range of maintenance plans designed to save you time and ensure that your website is constantly reflecting a fresh look with the most up to date content. To find out more about the different maintenance plans, please visit our extra services page.
- What happens if I have problems using Site Control?
- Our support team is available by phone or e-mail Monday through Friday. If you have any problems or questions, just call or e-mail us.
- Do I need to purchase a domain name?
- No, all you have to do is choose the right one and we will do the rest. The Net Presence and Net Plus packages include registration of a .com domain name for 1 year.
- What if I already have a domain name?
- No problem! We'll gladly transfer your existing domain name to your new Enymedia Web site free of charge.
- How long will it take to build a Web site?
- The development time depends on the requirements of your website. Typically, we aim to deliver your website within 2-3 weeks. Talk to a consultant for more information.
- Can Enymedia help me promote my website?
- Yes! As a standard procedure for all websites, we align our design principles with commonly accepted benchmarks for search engine optimization. All of our packages include full keyword, page title and meta-tag administration tools to increase the likelihood of a favourable search engine ranking. Enymedia offers advanced site promotion plans for customers looking to develop a comprehensive online marketing strategy for their business. Our consultants will work within your budget and requirements to formulate an effective solution that increases online awareness and promotes your business to a wider global market.
- Will I need Enymedia to maintain my website once it's developed?
- No. Every package comes with the Enymedia Site Control content management system .
- How do I pay for additional services such as maintenance or training?
- Payment for these services can be made by cheque.